Fear holds us back from truly following our dreams. Fear has been holding me back from starting a blog for a LONG time. In fact some of these posts were written years ago waiting to be shared. I have a lot of thoughts in my head that I want to share. Everyone has a story to tell, we are unique and have all had interesting journeys that have brought us to where we are today. This is mine.
Here are some things that we will talk about here, in no particular order:
- How to gain confidence by truly loving yourself.
- How to live a debt free life, including how we paid off $25,000 of debt in one year.
- Depression. It is REAL. I will share how I am learning to live with it and be able to bless my family on my darkest days.
- Tips on being a Work At Home Mom
- My favorite recipes, including tips from my Husband. He is a better cook than me.
- Parenting tips . . . that I learned the hard way:)
- DIY project ideas and tricks
- Faith ~ I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
I dare say that this blog will be whatever is on my mind when I sit down to write, whatever seems to be weighing on my heart, whatever I feel will inspire you to live your best life.